Go to top
The following is a summary of the doctrine we believe and teach:
- There is one God in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. He existed eternally with the Father and became Man by the miracle of the Incarnation while never ceasing to be God. He is the Co-creator of the universe, the only Savior, coming Judge and reigning King.
- The entire Bible (the Old and New Testament) as originally written is the inspired and authoritative Word of God, of supreme and final authority in all that it teaches and declares.
- All men are lost apart from the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Sin is cleansed only through personal repentance and faith in the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Water baptism by immersion should follow a person’s conversion.
- Every Christian needs to live a righteous life to please the Lord and fulfill all of God’s call on their life. This includes the need for moral purity and financial integrity, the sinfulness of divorce and remarriage, the importance of walking in the Spirit, and of learning to do all from the motivation of Christian love.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are available for the edifying of the believers.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body as well as the mind, soul, and spirit of man. Christ has the answer for every problem man faces.
- God will visit the world with great revival and judgment before Christ’s second coming, bringing multitudes into His Kingdom, for which cause we are preparing ourselves.
- Everyone (both good and evil) will be resurrected and give an account to the Great Judge. Damnation will be eternal for all who have refused pardon and forgiveness by Christ.